Friday, September 11, 2009

New Bumbo seat......

Bodie's little bumbo seat came in yesterday and it is so funny to see him sitting in it! He is such a slice of heaven.....I just can't stand how much I want to smooch and love on him all day! I actually put him in his swing today to do some housework and I lasted about 20 minutes...ha ha.
Here is our big boy in his new big boy seat!

Hmmmm, not sure if I like this Mom.....


But, boy do I look cute!

Here is a little video....he's griping a little bit, but we love to hear his little noises!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute! Why do they have to grow-up so fast?
Cindy Mayberry

The BirdHouse said...

what a little doll!!! Those little jeans and shirt couldn't be any cuter!!! I know you guys are loving him like crazy!!

Nancy Booth said...

He looks so cute in his new B seat but I don't think he likes it much from his expressions. I just want to grab him from this monitor and sqeeze him myself. He is just the cutest. Thanks for posting.

Nancy Booth said...

I have to look at these photos every day for some reason. He is so cute.

The Shaffers said...

YEA you got your bumbo, he sure looks cute in it. It Took logan awhile to really enjoy his, and its usually only for about 15-20mins at a time.. Now hes trying to get out of it on his own so i cant leave him in it by himself anymore,arg... One thing i have found that Logan loves is his jumperoo, he LOVES it.. I started putting him in it at about 3 months. I have to put a box under it so his feet touch something, but he just loves it.. Bodie sure is a cutie little peanut!