Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Venice Beach and the Rose Bowl.....

We had so much fun taking Tom and Nancy to Venice Beach....Nancy had never seen the pacific ocean and we found the most "colorful" beach in CA to show her! The board walk didn't fail to give us a peek into the crazy life of beach people, we even saw a two-headed turtle and a guy that would let you staple a dollar to his body...ouch!
Kyle and Saige had them pose by the water....isn't it beautiful?


Still smiling.....

Until a wave came in too close and got them all wet!!


The fam....and Joel doing what he does best...being a clown!!




On the way home we stopped by the Rose Bowl in Pasadena just to take pictures in front of the stadium....ROLL TIDE!




Kyle taking a pose!




My two boys....I sure love them both!
(I sure have a hottie husband...ha ha!)



Fun stuff!!




Hard core Bama fans.....I love them all so much!














3 comments:

The BirdHouse said...

GREAT pics of everybody. Only Brannon and Jade are missing...and YOU!! haha Siage has grown up so much since I saw her last. She's so pretty and Kyle is too pretty to be a boy!...and , of course, Bodie is as pretty as ever as well! haha Mom and dad said they had a blast. They couldn't stop talking about how great the house is, too. Pictures, sister!

Nancy Booth said...

We had soooo much fun with you all. I have that broken rib and infected eyes but it was all worth the pain. Thank you very much for letting me hold Bodie even with my red eyes. We will always remember that trip and the fun we had. Can't wait to come back. Thank you Kyle and Saige for being my best friends. We love you all.

Jesse said...

Beach Pictures?!?! I'm so jealous. Bodie is as adorable as ever.