Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year......New Post....Finally!!

Wow, where to start??? Life with our little boy continues to bring us so much joy! He is now 6 1/2 months old and is an active little guy! His new trick is to put his feet in his mouth every chance he gets! He doesn't like it when we take things away that he shouldn't have...i.e, paper of any kind, the remote control, etc! He's starting to creep when he's on his tummy and likes his tummy time now. He's actually starting to outgrow some of his clothes! But, he is still able to wear most of his 3 month old size clothes....he's a wee little thing, but we love it! His 6 month well baby checkup is next week and we'll find out if the Dr. is okay with his growth. Even though he is so small, he sure loves to eat! We started fruits and vegetables a few weeks ago and he loves it all! Sweet potatoes and pears are early favorites!
We've been in our new house for almost a month now and we STILL don't have our stuff, but we are surviving! But, I'm here to tell you...air mattresses aren't for the weak...ha ha!
We are hoping to get our shipment next week.

Yum, yum!


I love his little face in this pic.
He really likes his exersaucer and attacks the toys with gusto! His favorites are the pig and sheep.
He sure is a sweet little gift....we enjoy every single moment with him and love to see him grow and change every day.



4 comments:

The BirdHouse said...

Oh my goodness!!! Wha a treat!!!! He is the cutest little guy ever. I can't believe how much he's changed. I know my mom can't wait to get her hands on him!!!

Anonymous said...

He is taking good care of his farm creatures isn't he? Oh he is the cutest thing!! Yep, Kelly, Grandmas are funny that way. Hey, I might sneak into Nancy's luggage!! I think I'm going to have to let Grandpa Bud have his turn, he can hardly wait to see him. Love you, Nana Margaret

Yvette Tafoya said...

Kayla, I have not words!!! He is so precious!!!

Nancy Booth said...

Well finally is right. What a precious little guy he is. I really am dying to get my greedy little hands on him. Tom told someone the other day that we were going to see our new little grandson in Calif., and our son too, since he lives there. Hope that furniture comes soon. That's terrible service, huh? If he thinks that pig is good now just wait 'till he starts sucking on a pork chop.