Friday, August 28, 2009

Bodie-licious.....

Just some random shots of little Bodie this week...he's totally changing everyday and doing something new....he laughed out loud today, now mind you he was in a semi-sleep state when he did it, but I just imagine he was dreaming about living with Heavenly Father just a few short months ago! He's smiling up a storm now and starting to talk to us...we love it so much, we don't seem to be able to take our eyes off of him for very long!

These shots were taken just hanging out in his crib.....
He was interested in something off to the side apparently!

Love his little face


This is usually how we find him sleeping.....


He looks a little drugged up in this pic! Joel loves pulling his hair down like this and calling him Ceasar....dork!



A goofy self portrait of Bodie and I after my brother scolded me for never being in pictures with him...ha ha. Here you go Quin.



And I found this little gem when I was downloading these pictures....it's Jade squeezing my baby's face...I'm so going to kick her butt when I see her next! She was lucky I didn't see her doing this...little turd bucket.

Anyway, that is our latest little bug pictures.....we sure like this kid a lot!






4 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

What great pictures! He looks big here. What color are those gorgeous eyes? He has a beautiful complexion. I'm with your bro as I'd like to see more of you too. You have a beautiful, wonderful gift from Heavenly Father.

The BirdHouse said...

OK, forget Bodie....you look gorgeous!!! I thought it was Jade at first. OK, back to Bodie... his little face is changing so much. He's so flippin' cute. Keep Joel away from his hair, please.

The BirdHouse said...

p.s. I swear, Lilah has that same exact toille quilt!! Where did you get it?? Tim's mom made Lilah's.

The Shaffers said...

Oh Kayla, CONGRATS!!! Bodie is ADORABLE! I hope your enjoing life with your baby boy!!