Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Introducing our little bundle of JOY!

Bodie Navor Booth was born June 18th 2009 at 2:40 p.m. He weighed 5 lbs 9 oz. and was 19 inches long. Words cannot express how much we love and adore this little boy. He is perfect in every way. I have to force myself to put him down, I could hold and stare at him all day! So far he has been an extremely easy baby, he wakes up, nurses, and goes back to sleep for 3 to 4 hours. He had a weight check today and he still isn't up to his birth weight, but he is a good eater and I hope by next week's checkup he will gain some weight.

Joel got this shot right when the pulled him from my womb! He wants to know why all of sudden he was pulled from his warm, cozy home!!

I love this picture of him...his little scrunched up face is the cutest thing ever!

It broke our hearts to see him struggling to breathe...his little grunting sounds were so sad...but, he's a fighter and recovered so fast.


The only thing he got from me....his awesome hair!! It's already getting lighter...boo hoo, I would have loved it staying jet black!


I just want to eat him up!




He loves looking at his daddy...probably because he looks just like him!






Saige getting in her daily love! There's that scrunched up face again!



Jade liked this pic so much she used it for her profile pic on Facebook!




Sporting his cute outfit that his awesome aunt Kelly sent him! She's the bomb...can't wait to dress him in all of the outfits she sent!




His mismatched outfit!! Trying to keep him warm in our stone cold house! I got the frog socks in Japan and have been carrying them with me ever since...I so hoped I would have a little boy someday to wear them! My dream came true.


Kyle and his little bro....he's been so sweet with him. He's going to be an awesome big brother.


He's digging on that binkie!!



Hopefully I'll keep the blog updated better...I know we'll have lots more pictures now that he's here!!










10 comments:

The Mayberry's said...

Words cannot describe how happy I am for you all. I had not forgotten how bad you wanted a little boy Kayla. He is way blessed to be born in your family. He is a perfect knot that ties you family together. Sure can't wait to meet him someday, hopefully not to long. Cindy

Jesse said...

He's such an adorable little boy. Congratulations, I can't wait to see him in person

The BirdHouse said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I totally can't stand how cute he is!!! I wan't to hold him sooo badly and smell his little Johnson and Johnson fragrant skin!!!! He is absolutely beautiful and I am so happy for you and Joel!!! We love you guys!!!

Nancy Booth said...

Well thank goodness. I don't even look at your blog anymore 'cause there's never anything new. You couldn't have started out again with anything as good as this precious little boy. Thanks for the pictures. I can just smell the baby on him. Born under the covenant too. I'm so happy for your family.

JRome said...

Congratulations!!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

he is PERFECT! what a cool shot of him first coming out for the first time! he is just so gorgeous and im happy to see that your kids are all there with you guys in germany. i love boy clothes too so i just might have to send you a few things as i can't buy any for my little family at the moment! little vests, ties, and argyle ANYTHING seriously makes me squeal.
brynn struggled to breathe too when she first was born and it scared me half to death! i was so afraid i was going to lose her that soon!

The Germain Family said...

He is too cute! you just want to sqweeze him. CONGRATS!!! We love it

Schuster Travels said...

He is so darling!!! He has us all saying Ahhhh at the computer screen! I can't wait to see him! Congrats to you all and great job at making a gorgeous little guy!

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I think precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.